Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ponned school.

Nyeh heh heh.



It feels so good to be apathetic. Whoo.

I took my NAPFA test. According to the results, I'm not fit enough.

Shuttle run: 10.8s
Sit-ups: 41
Sit and Reach: 36cm
Standing Broad Jump: 152cm
Inclined Pull-ups: 17

Glaringly paltry numbers. Oh well. I guess everything else makes up for my lack of flexibility. My muscles are very tight and I just feel tense generally.

I think I can afford to go home early tomorrow afternoon to sleep. Isn't that just awesome? Sleeping is such a luxury nowadays with a hectic schedule, frantically trying to juggle schoolwork, soccer and a smidgeon of a social life. Add slacking to the list too. A day is incomplete without slacking. Blogging is the one of the more time-consuming slacker activities I partake in, and I can't understand why I'm indulging in it when I have much better things to do. Like figure out Math, for example. I'm starting to screw everything up.

GAH I need a one-way ticket out of slackerdom.

2 comments:

yk said...

eh read your email.

Jin said...

yk: Read both. !