Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

EMO, 'tis true.

Articles about students whining because smarter kids are taking their god-given positions in polytechnics. Screw. Quit whining. It isn't meant to be fair. Suck it up. The reason why getting good grades is important is because it gives you options. And when you're the best of the best, you can pick any damn thing you want.

Here is an illustration of your web of choices when you're good, and not good.

Simple? Can understand? Good. My former classmate was eligible for the top 5 junior colleges, but she chose to study accountancy instead. Spoil market, right? But suck it up. Remember what I said about opening up your options. Suck it up. Like how I'm sucking up the fact that I got eight points.

Life isn't fair. Not everyone has everything, which is a tiny consolation. But some people have more than others.

Suddenly I'm thinking about the wall-less classrooms in Dunman High. I thought it was queer when I first heard of that term. A room is a space enclosed by walls. So how can a classroom be wall-less? A conundrum indeed.

Hello, today I was complimented on my English again.

Think I should jog. Fat beyond fat. Bloody half-day tomorrow. Got caught for playing cards today. I hate school.

3 comments:

heartw|sh* said...

life's pretty fair, cos it's not fair to everyone...

fabz said...

Who were u caught by? haha...just wondering, is Ms Sharon Phua still around?

Jin said...

fabz: A Math teacher, I can't remember his name. Teo, I think. Yea, she still is.