Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Skirt-shortening, extreme hair colours.

I think I'm the only J1 not mugging. Everyone seems like they couldn't care less about their work, but in the end they turn up for tutorials well prepared. My workload's piling up by the day, and I'm just letting it sit until the cows come home. Or until second intake, whichever arrives quicker. I'm waiting till second intake to stop slacking. Yes, pathetic excuse, but I figured the next one and a half year would be extremely intensive, so I'm making the most of my honeymoon period.

So instead of doing something more productive and not ponning CCA, I took the afternoon to shorten my newly-bought skirt.


After and before altering

Tada! The disparity in length of my secondary school skirt and new skirt makes me feel a little awkward, but I suppose I'll soon get acquainted to baring more skin. In addition, the lack of fabric means the skirt is less roomy than my pleated DHS skirt and I'll have to watch how I sit from now on.

I tell you why I shortened my skirt. I feel that it is up to me to change how people think NJ chicks have long skirts. HAHA. Erica said her crasher friend noticed that NJ girls have longer skirts. Wah. Skirt too short not scared overexpose meh?

Erica and I have made a pact to catwalk along Orchard Road with our shockingly dyed hair after the A's. She's gonna dye her hair a hot pink, whereas I'm gonna bleach my hair snow white. I'm not going for that yellowish hue characteristic of bottled blondes, no; I want purest of white. We'll give each other moral support, because of nasty people who's gonna stare us down. Here's a compilation of the wackiest colours imagineable. Manic Panic also has a few colours that glow in ultraviolet light. Cool. My ultimate aim is to get Virgin Snow hair. Looks totally rad.

I know I have jet black hair, and by the time I bleach my hair to that stage half of it will probably be falling out, but it doesn't hurt fantasising, does it?

Besides Virgin Snow, I also like:

1. After Midnight Blue
2. Atomic Turquoise
3. Enchanted Forest
4. New Rose
5. Purple Haze

Bloody awesome. I WANT.

No comments: