I thought I only told Delle and Perdana that I crashed VJ on Friday, but it seems like my entire class knows about it! People asked me if VJ was fun or not. It was probably more funny than fun. I was unabashedly pointing, staring and laughing at people because I figured that I'll never set foot in VJ and darken its doors ever again, so I can afford to do stupid things I'll never pull off elsewhere.
It was soo funny. It was like being in a zoo! I didn't feel like an exhibit, though; I felt more like a paying visitor! Uber entertaining. We ogled over the Attraction Of The Day, and laughed till our sides hurt. Erica and I hung out at the four-seater swings for a while after we attended Bio and Chem lectures. The lectures were so mind-numbing! It's a bloody relief that I don't take those subjects. I was doodling away, with the super cool calligraphy pen that Erica kupped from the Art room. The lectures were also extremely conducive for doing anything else BUT Bio or Chem, because the lecturers were droning on and on and on and the relatively soft hiss emanating from the speakers didn't help the situation either.
Donovan is ever so nice. He still sticks to his age-old habit of giving out sweets to people! Isn't that so nice? It's been his tradition since our 1F days. Aww :)
Erica and I people-watched. Oh man, it's almost like one of our shopping dates lah. Soon after, Valerie and Nerissa joined us and we chatted some more, then they had to go back to their lessons and we snuck out of VJ.
**********
I'm was talking to Peishan about lame Valentine's Day ideas.
1. Give the person a lightbulb, and say, "You light up my life!"
2. Hairdryer - "You blow me away!"
HAHAHA. I wish I had the bloody guts. Seriously! Dammit.
Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment