
I FINALLY laid my hands on knock-off Vans and achieved this! It. Is. So. Awesome! I painted the female first, and I was gushing non-stop over how ingenious this idea was. Evil female dominatrix and defenceless male! When I was done gasping over the female shoe, I quickly did a light sketch of the male toilet stick figure, coloured it in and stood in awe of my work of art.
Another view, if it pleases you.

Materials: Template, pencil, acrylic paint, paintbrush and a deft hand. Hairdryer optional.
I am so in love with these! Think I can get away with wearing them to school? It's gonna be so refreshing among the sea of sports shoes.
I got these when I was at Marine Parade with Erica. (We also had three bowls of dessert among ourselves and had Swensens after. Ha! Spendthrift gluttons we are.) Today was nothing short of hilarious. Highlight of the day, much? Hahahaha. We were terribly amused. It just proves that when you have good company, it doesn't matter where you are, or what school you're in. ;)
It was great seeing Nerissa and Valerie again too. Just sitting around, chatting, with the peaceful tranquility around us. It's rather assuring to have your pals around you, isn't it? Like all's right with the world, or something. Yayness.
I'm gonna think of what else I can do to the shoes. I left the heel blank, and it looks a little blah from the back and side. Omigosh it's so cool!


2 comments:
Woooow!!!! That's SO kool!!!!
GIRL POWER!!!!! B)
Wow. That's cool. The only shoe I painted on was my pair of Air Force 1. I used acrylic paint for mine but it ended up getting easily scraped off. Do you mind if I ask you what type of paint you used?
Post a Comment