Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Clothes I want

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can never get enough of translucent, floaty tops.

Photobucket
Good for me, since I have relatively skinny arms. Notice that these tops are very tummy friendly. Freshman 15, hello?!

Photobucket
I think the two tails look interesting, but it's probably not on the top of my to-buy list.

Photobucket
Avant-garde jacket, hello?! I might consider it if I had money to spare.

Pictures above from Nasty Gal.

Photobucket
A silk dress that's $29.99; not necessarily my style but it's pure silk and seems like a good deal.

Photobucket
Random picture from Jak & Jil or something. I love this photo.

Photobucket
For some strange reason I'm very drawn to this Forever 21 dress, even though I almost never wear colour and I don't think I'm skinny enough to pull this off. This is the sort of dress that a prepubescent figure will be useful for. Also, I suspect the real colour of the dress will turn out to be disappointingly more saturated than this neutral tint I'd be expecting.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey :D Happy Lunar New Year! Nice clothes there! Esp the jacket, very unique.