Anyway, observations are going to be in point form because I'm too lazy to type out a coherent review:
- There is a strangely high proportion of Brazilians.
- Whenever you see a group of guys in the background, you can pretty much expect them to be college-aged kids with nothing better to do, and you can also pretty much expect racist jeers and lewd comments. There is a 99.99% probability that these kids are white and American, and a 100% probability that they are ignorant idiots.
- Sometimes people pause half a second longer before they "next" you, and the slight beat means that they were assessing you instead of just blindly hitting the "next" button", and it also means you failed their assessment.
- Way too many people jerking off. But I'm sure you knew that already.
- Almost the best way of making sure they don't 'next' you, at least not immediately, is saying "HI" out loud.
Oh yea - I got a sweet social media internship: what upppppp! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment