I think if I could channel all my blogging energy into doing my work, I would be an awesome student. I don't know. I just have this tendency to get bothered by a particular facet of life, and then all I do all day is ruminate about it. This concept is called idée fixe. It's very debilitating. And I feel particularly stifled because I can't express myself - not that I am limited by language but because I am limited by... I dunno, repression and reservations and insecurities and shit. Ungh. Major frustration.
I'm just rambling, really.
I've been on a good-skin roll lately. It's around zero degrees now, and it's pretty cold and dry. My cheeks get rosier.
Mood = frustrated. I think I create a lot of unnecessary trouble for myself. Everything is of my own doing. Woe is me.
Oh, random picture that adorns the floor of my dorm. Superlatives. I guess they're semi-interesting.
2 comments:
Hey, I arrived here via a comment you made on my blog.
T'was surprising because I'd been wondering where the hell you've been on the wider web. I like your blog too :)
And it was even more surprising the way that piece of information came (of where you've been) about--- via my blog.
Okay, I'll hand you a toast--- here's wishing you'll be up on the food chains and ladders of life as soon as it can be. Just follow Uncle Nietzsche's wise words and everyone's well.
Oh and fellow intj, if you haven't been to the intjforum, you haven't been properly inducted! :P http://intjforum.com/ It's a great place and had helped me cope with some of the 'absurdities' of life (shall not elaborate on the 'great' because I have rambled and will be likely to continue rambling at an inappropriate rate).
Heh, I was looking at my archives and you left a comment somewhere, and so I clicked clicked clicked through to your profile and your various dead blogs and then found your current blog.
Thanks for the forum! I will look it up :)
Post a Comment