When you were young, all a skinny tall guy with crummy hair had to do was remotely pretend to be adam brody and a girl would come along.
You would listen to all music genres but people would only notice the bands they don't know.
Sarcasm is your stable and all your jokes would revolve around that.
You could talk and talk and talk and talk with your girl about seemingly nothing at all.
All you ever wear are your indigo jeans, random tees and worn out sneakers.
You would go out of your way to surprise her just because you can.
You brim with optimism, which stems from years of underdog stories, watching the 99' champion's league final, superhero comics, teen dramas and the unconditional belief that if eric forman could bed donna, you could too.
You were happy, or at least too ignorant to be bothered with things like misery.
I love honest writing. I don't read comics or watch soccer, but I can relate to the sentiment. I feel for him.


No comments:
Post a Comment