Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

..'cos I'm bluffin' with my muffin

Woke up to some weird dream with me having a fast food meal with my mum and a friend, and I particularly remember the part where I took his dirty tissue to wipe my mouth, and I could smell the oil from his face on the tissue.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Natural lighting makes food look so good. Blueberry muffins; little, fluffy clouds of... gluten and vegetable oil.

My brother-in-law makes good burgers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Toasted whole wheat sesame bun, Brie, ground turkey, vine-ripened tomatoes, red leaf lettuce and prosciutto bacon. Yummy.

Bought art supplies!
Photobucket
Very exciting.


Random and possibly Freudian doodles. Click to enlarge.

Photobucket
Hahaha my finished 6x6 square. Um it looked better in my mind's eye. My sister and brother-in-law surprised me by saying that it was nice. But apparently it looks very apocalyptic and depressing; the yellow bit looks like a nuclear explosion. Noo it's supposed to be sunset.I guess I am just drawn to depressing and apocalyptic things. D:

Photobucket
Bumps I created with white paint. I had wanted to cover the entire surface with just the white textural bumps, but got tired of all that white and experimented with purple, only to have purple ruining the look of the white and I decided to paint a scene to cover my gross error. Unfortunately this is the sort of painting that probably looks better in a gallery than on the wall of my room; it is a bit too dreary for room decor. Functionality VS form!

Some Youtuber should compile a video of scenes where men skip happily to music after a climactic event, typically sex with the woman they like. Like Tom Hanks in Big (Fly Me to The Moon), Peter Parker in Spiderman (Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head), Tom in 500 Days of Summer (You Make My Dreams Come True). It's always super cute!

No comments: