Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Whirlwind of events.

From my virgin clubbing experience three weeks ago in the eighteen and a half years of my existence, I took a complete revolution and went twice last week. (Rebel on Wednesday, dbl O on Friday) If I had to pinpoint the exact instance where my life metamorphosised to the way it is now, it'll be the night I first went to a club. Right after that, I fell sick. I lost my appetite. I started running again. I lost weight. And I am skinny again. And I am wearing all the figure-hugging clothes that I largely ignored for the last six months. And because I am now so busy, I don't have time for housewifey things like baking cheesecakes and white chip macadamia cookies with Bailey's. My weight has an inverse relation to my confidence. Unfortunately, I am also busy enough to not have time to run. But I am involved in other activities that keeps me fit, so it all evens out.

I met up with Vivien, Wan Lin and Leung Yan on Friday night: a bunch of people vastly different from the crowd I've been used to for the past couple of months. What we all have in common is our MBTI type: we're all INTJs. And the fact that we can actually come up with something like that as something we have in common just goes to show how utterly geeky we are. But it's okay, I like to embrace my inner geek :) And Vivien had this mad urge to go to a bar, so we went to The Clinic and Vivien got high. It is damn funny; when she gets high she talks about anime and biological functions. We were trying to discuss if it were possible to ingest something that will chemically react with the alcohol, so it will form an unreactive compound so it won't mess up our nervous system. Hahaha.

I didn't sleep at all on Friday night, took short bursts of 20 minute shut-eye on Saturday, slept about four hours on Saturday night and spent Sunday at work with a blazing headache, nausea, and sporadic hot flashes. I just wikipedia-ed hot flashes, and apparently they are indicative of menopause. Nooo! I will not be prematurely infertile! But I just had more than eight hours of sleep and it feels sooo good to wake up and not having a roaring headache. And it feels infinitely good to be able to nua in front of the computer doing time-wasting nonsense.

Am looking at Facebook photos and I am fairly certain that ugly people date each other. And only ugly people think that they are dating good lookers. How deluded people can get! SUPERFICIALITY FTW!

But my mother says that good-looking men will not make good husbands.

Okay I got to go! Work is the bane of my life D:

No comments: