
American Apparel lame leggings and snakeskin pumps on discount from Charles and Keith.

A mesh bodysuit: a sheer bodysuit. Goodness knows why I need one. It's uber comfortable and, who knows? Would save the trouble of having to wash bras AND panties: now all I need to wear is a bodysuit!

Zomg the u-neck dress is damn awesome!

I was considering getting one in beige, though. I like the idea of looking naked without actually being naked; inspired by Carrie's naked dress in Sex and The City. That was a cultural reference that I presume everybody should know a little bit about. Not like I watch Sex and The City anyway; I only watched one episode, and that was only because it had the naked dress in it and I wanted to see how it looked like. I dunno, I find the show hyperbolic. As is all TV shows. Speaking of which, I finally realised why the 7pm Channel 8 show is SO bad. It's so so so so bad! The actors exaggerate like shit and everything. And you know why it's so damn bad, and none of the actors are recognisable faces? It's Malaysian. Sheesh, explains the lousy acting.
A slightly obscene shot follows:

As proof of weight loss, my thighs no longer touch! Hahahaha. I shudder to think that they once did. Basically I put my ankles together, and if my thighs touch = bad, thighs don't touch = good. Of course I'm not seeking that kind of gaping chasm between my crotch. Firstly, I don't think my close-set pelvis allows for that kind of space.

Looking at this model, even though her feet are close together, her legs still have a wide gap between them. If my pelvis was as wide-set as hers, I probably wouldn't be using thigh-rubbing as a benchmark for fatness, because I'd have to be pretty darned fat for them to rub. Secondly, a huge gap just looks ugly.
Okay that ends my bimbotic post. Tralala!


5 comments:
Hey is the back of the U-neck dress so low that you can't wear a bra?
del: Yep, can't. But I'm thinking that if you're progressive enough to wear such a body-hugging dress that reveals all your lumps and bumps, you wouldn't mind showing two more. Hur.
eh, your body damn hot. haha. i read your blog on occassional basis, just seldom comment. (a passerby btw) i saw this post, need to know what size u get from AA?
heard their sizing runs big.
deebz: Hope you're not being sarcastic; otherwise I really appreciate the ego boost, heh. I got an S for the dress and leggings and XS for the bodysuit, I think. The leggings could probably go one size smaller, I think.
Don't believe what they say about the sizing running big. Just get what you normally wear. It probably runs big for vanity-sized Americans.
lol. i am not being sarcastic. it looks really good on you. i guess ill buy S too.
any smaller, it'll be too short. thanks for the advice.
Post a Comment