wow!! ive wanted to get a pink pair of those since forever and i pondered about it for so long and didnt get it in the end cause i decided that i wouldnt know how to carry it off!! =) how much did you get yours for?!
emmi: Wow I wouldn't dare to buy pink; I think it's not verstaile enough! I got the shoes and a tin of shoe polish thingy for $160 at Queensway. I hope I can pull them off!
2 comments:
wow!! ive wanted to get a pink pair of those since forever and i pondered about it for so long and didnt get it in the end cause i decided that i wouldnt know how to carry it off!! =) how much did you get yours for?!
emmi: Wow I wouldn't dare to buy pink; I think it's not verstaile enough! I got the shoes and a tin of shoe polish thingy for $160 at Queensway. I hope I can pull them off!
Post a Comment