Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Muvee, studyee buddyee.

I just watched The Truman Show. It's damn good, can? It chronicles the life of a man who does not know that he is living in a constructed reality soap opera, televised 24/7 to millions around the globe, quote Wikipedia. I know I'm about a decade late, but I can't help it if good shows happened when I was too young to appreciate them, right?

My finger hurts from today's Literature paper. It's amazing how I manage to churn out approximately 3000 words in three hours, yet the pace at which my KI paper is progressing is so slow it's almost going backwards. Before today's exam commenced, a wave of desolation swept over me and I murmured dejectedly, "Why am I a Lit student?" The classics I've read in their entirety are few and far between, and aside from my school texts, the only other classics I've read are Anne of Green Gables and Pride and Prejudice. I only read P&P because I watched the movie and was thoroughly enamoured by it. Abridged versions don't count, so yes, I am quite the degenerate Lit student.

Ah I need to sleep like, now. I am still hampered by the sleep wrecker that is school, which ideally should not bother me for the next month or so. Damn, my math is terrible. I need a studyee buddyee whose brains I can feed on. In return I'll... entertain you with my amazing company. Hurhur.

Sleep!

1 comment:

woodyooi said...

A few nice "moovee" probably you will enjoy..

Shawshank Redemption, Negotiator ,Usual Suspects, Lucky number Slevin

Best to your exam..

Woody