Life dissected, for your voyueristic pleasure.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Light drawings.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, how did you do that?

Don't be sad leh, some people (Like me) read your blog but don't send you e-mails. Haha. (x

alltheway said...

hey i started reading your blog ever since i read one post on mrbrown.com which mentioned your blog. yeah if there's anything to ask i will leave a comment here...I have a really enjoyable time reading your blog...

Jin said...

cheryl: Ask YK! He is the photographer :D

alltheway & cheryl: You two are such nice people... Hahaha. The reason why I quickly put up the post of the light drawings is because I thought my whiny post was too embarrassing so I needed to cover up my tracks without betraying history, you know. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

*raises hand*

I don't really do the email thing either...

Jin said...

emtonmi: Start lor! I is waiting for your long-awaited email like Patience on a monument wor! Hahah.